Pure Silk Jacquard Dita Steel Boned Corset
Kinnaird Ireland have a reputation for having crafted the finest materials into jaw dropping beautiful corsets, and this corset is a perfect example of this.
This pure silk jacquard corset is definitely one for special occasions, the antique silk in a lush black color oozes quality and style.
The gorgeous antique silk jacquard cloth has a beautiful leaf design and has been hand made by a family of artisans. The silk has then been triple bonded to a 100% cotton twill with a high thread count to make sure the inside of the corset is as soft to the skin as possible, while increasing the overall strength of the corset. A qualified corsetiere has used these beautiful materials and high density steel parts to craft a corset using Kinnaird’s tried and tested pattern shapes. Put all of this together and you have a corset which gives the wearer an hour glass figure while being lighter, more comfortable and much stronger.
This corset has the following features:
- 12 Steel bones (8 Spiral steel bones & 4 flat steel bones)
- Length at front: 14 Inch
- Length at bust: 15 1/2 Inch
- Length at back: 12 3/4 Inch
- Visible 13″ Steel busk (front closure)
- Modesty panel: 6 Inch wide
- Lace up back
- Six suspender loops (suspenders sold separately)
- Pure silk jacquard cloth with leaf design in black
- Lined with fine count 100% cotton twill
- Triple bonded cloth for comfort & strength
- Dita shape helps cover bulges in the hip area