Pure Silk Indigo Color Dita Steel Boned Corset
This indigo colored pure silk corset color oozes quality and style. It is crafted from the finest silk material, which can be instantly seen when the wearer makes an entrance. This indigo color has been especially developed for this corset by Kinnaird, making this corset even more unique.
Kinnaird Ireland have a reputation for crafted the finest materials into jaw dropping beautiful corsets, and this corset is a perfect example of this.
The gorgeous custom made silk cloth has been triple bonded to a 100% cotton twill with a high thread count to make sure the inside of the corset is as soft to the skin as possible, while increasing the overall strength of the corset. A qualified corsetiere has used these beautiful materials and high density steel parts to craft a corset using Kinnaird’s tried and tested pattern shapes. Put all of this together and you have a corset which gives the wearer an hour glass figure while being lighter, more comfortable and much stronger.
This corset has the following features:
- 12 Steel bones (8 Spiral steel bones & 4 flat steel bones)
- Length at front: 14 Inch
- Length at bust: 15 1/2 Inch
- Length at back: 12 3/4 Inch
- Visible 13″ Steel busk (front closure)
- Modesty panel: 6 Inch wide
- Lace up back
- Six suspender loops (suspenders sold separately)
- Pure silk cloth
- The indigo color has been exclusively developed by Kinnaird
- Lined with fine count 100% cotton twill
- Triple bonded cloth for comfort & strength
- Dita shape helps cover bulges in the hip area