Black Duchess Satin Steel Boned Mini Corset Dress
Kinnaird Ireland’s reputation for crafting the finest items comes in part from their design prowess, which they have used here to a create corset dress that discreetly flatters the wearers body.
The luxurious duchess satin cloth gives of a soft sheen that oozes quality. The high thread count combined with a heavier than normal weight, gives it strength without compromising on handle. Which as is the norm with Kinnaird, been triple bonded to a 100% cotton twill with a high thread count to make sure the inside of the corset is as soft to the skin as possible, which serves to increase the overall strength of the corset dress.
A qualified corsetiere has used these beautiful materials and high density steel parts to craft a corset dress using Kinnaird’s unique pattern shape. Put all of this together and you have a corset dress which gives the wearer an hour glass figure while being lighter, more comfortable and much stronger.
As each person has a slightly different body shape, so Kinnaird have made this corset dress with front and back lacing. This means the corset dress can be adjusted at various places to give the most comfortable and flattering fit. This corset dress will flatten out all the bulges and leave the wearer looking and feeling fantastic.
This corset has the following features:
- 14 Steel bones (10 Spiral steel bones & 4 flat steel bones)
- Length at front: 23 Inch
- Length at bust: 24 1/2 Inch
- Length at back: 24 Inch
- Black matte 13″ steel busk (front closure)
- Modesty panel: 6 Inch wide
- Lace up back
- Lace up front
- Six suspender loops (suspenders sold separately)
- Four loops for shoulder straps or halters (shoulder straps & halters sold separately)
- Custom made duchess satin cloth, developed over decades in Wales, UK.
- Lined with fine count 100% cotton twill
- Triple bonded cloth for comfort & strength
- This shape helps cover bulges in the hip area and create a cinched waist